We are a family-owned local computer builder, service shop and small-business centered value-added reseller. We strive to maximize our customers' productivity, efficiency and cost savings by utilizing our partner resources by providing access to world-class IT products and services and the top-level manufacturers in the technology industry.
In plain English, for home users, we're that computer geek friend or family member that always fixes your computer. For small-to-medium-sized businesses, we are your internal company's IT department.
When we originally discussed opening a computer store, we all agreed that it was going to have to be different from the other options people had. We've had lots of experience with technology, in business situations and also as hobbyists, so we had a pretty good idea what we did and didn't want to see in a computer technology provider:
- We follow the golden rule: Treat your customers just as you'd like to be treated.
- We buy all our parts from some of the largest distributors in the world when it comes to technology. Therefore, you're guaranteed to get quality products and won't have any problems with warranties.
- We don't deal in used parts. Period. When a computer reseller buys and sells used computers and parts, you always have to wonder if everything you get from them is new or used. With SSI, you don't have to worry!
- We are available. You can come see us until 6:00pm five nights a week and from 10:00am to 2:00 pm on Saturdays. Hey, we can't sleep, eat and breathe computers ALL week. (But, we still do.)
- We believe in fair pricing and high quality. We don't carry anything that we wouldn't be afraid to use ourselves, and we won't price anything at prices we wouldn't be afraid to pay.